We all know that lashes are fickle. Sometimes they just hang on our faces like pretty wisps of nothing, making us lack the dewy-eyed fawn look we see in all the movies. Sometimes our lashes don't do anything when we use a hand curler and some volumizing mascara. So, we seek the easiest and most appealing option, lash falsies. With a little glue and a steady hand, we add the perfect length and curl to our dull, natural lashes. We feel beautiful and confident. Not a single cloud hiding us from the sun. We like this idea so much, we opt to get lash extensions before a long vacation to extend our look a little further. No glue, no hassle; all curl and length. These extensions bond to the root of our lashes with silk or mink and look like we just woke up with the perfect lashes like sleeping beauty. Sounds great, right?
STOP right there, girlfriend!
Lash extensions can cost nearly $200 a set. Who wants to spend that kind of money on something that will eventually cause your natural lashes to become brittle and shorter? Not to mention you can't even use mascara, rub your eyes, or sleep without a mask. No thank you!
Are you the girl without the natural curl in her lashes? Have you tried everything with little to no results? Are your lash extensions ruining your natural eyelashes?
If you answered, yes to all, you're going to LOVE this!
You need a lash lift, girl. They are a damage-free way of giving your lashes the natural curl you always dreamed about. It's like a perm for your lashes. And guess what? You don't even have to make a consultation with a beauty technician or pay $75-$100 per session. This process can all be done in the comfort of your home using Lash Lift Eyelash Perming Kit.
In just 7 easy steps, you can have the lashes of a movie star:
- Use the CLEANSER solution (#4) to remove dirt, oil, and makeup residue.
- Select a lift pad that best fits the shape of your eye. Put GLUE on the lift pads, wait one minute, then place it over the eyelid and align it right above your eyelashes.
- Apply the PERM lotion (#1) onto eyelashes, then cover with plastic film for 8-12 minutes.
- Apply FIXATION solution (#2) onto eyelashes, then cover with plastic film for 8-12 minutes.
- Use the CLEANSER solution (#4) to clean off the perm residue.
- Gently remove the LIFT PAD.
- Apply NUTRITION solution (#3) to nourish eyelashes.
These lashes will last up to 1 month, you can use mascara, wash your face, sleep without a mask, and they are your natural lashes, so no damage is done. Just keep them conditioned and nourished with coconut oil (or any other face oil) and you are good to go! Your lashes will look so AMAZING it will feel like every promise from your mascara tube was fulfilled at once.
Get yours today for just $24.99 w/ code SAVE50 at checkout! Click Here
Be The Best You,
Diva Jefferson, CEO